The Light Storm 600d is a perfect light for any demanding lighting situation you may encounter as a cinematographer or photographer. Utilizing the same light source as its professional predecessor, its immensely powerful 600W COB LED positions the LS 600d as one of the brightest point source LEDs on the market. It outputs an incredible 8,500+ lux with the HyperReflector or up to 29,300+ lux at 3 meters with the F10 Fresnel. And with a Max Power Draw of only 720W, this light is able to approach the brightness of 1200W HMIs at only a fraction of their total energy consumption.
As a member of the Light Storm family, it also features an integrated Bowens Mount for easily attaching accessories and modifiers, ranging from the F10 Fresnel for intense brightness to the Light Dome 150 for spectacular softness. Maintaining multiple control methods and the same multivoltage battery plates with a lighter weight and more streamlined control box makes the LS 600d a light fixture that truly standardizes access to high intensity lighting to overpower the sun.
The Light Storm 600d is ideal for any creator who needs a power & modifiable light fixture, including cinematographers, videographers, and photographers alike. The LS 600d features the same power as the LS 600d Pro while streamlining the control box and feature set for users who donf t require professional-level LumenRadio CRMX, Art-net compatibility, extreme weather-resistance, and battery charging functionality.
For photographers and video creators who require convenient access to intense output with the support of the Aputure and Sidus Link ecosystems, the LS 600d is an excellent tool. Integrating the LS 600d into onset workflows with Sidus Link and DMX512 control gives creators a powerful fixture that seamlessly integrates into their existing ecosystems with smooth dimming control and without color shift or the need to use scrims to decrease output.
The Light Storm product line centers around Bowens Mount compatibility, making it incredibly easy for users to quickly change the look of a scene by simply swapping modifiers. This makes the LS 600d perfect for both users who work in studios and on-location because they can start with a foundation of one light and quickly change between hard and soft qualities.
The LS 600d easily fits into any existing LED lighting package and does not require constant bulb changes and maintenance like HMI or Tungsten lamps, making it an easy plug-and-play solution for users who need simple and intuitive controls with solid output.
Aputure Light Storm 600d Features
- 29,300+ lux @ 3m with the F10 Fresnel
- 8,500+ lux @ 3m with the Hyper-Reflector
- Comparable to a 1200W HMI or Joker 800
- 0-100% Brightness Control in 1% Step Increments
- CRI >=96, TLCI >=96, SSI (D56): 72
- Multiple Control Methods: 2.4GHz Remote, Sidus Link Bluetooth App Control, 5-Pin DMX512 In & Out
- Can Achieve Half Output with 2x Gold Mount Batteries (14.4V/15A, 26V/8.5A, 28.8V/7.5A)
- Supports 48V DC Input Power @ 15A, Including Battery Power Stations & Block Batteries (3-Pin XLR)
- LS 600 Series Hyper Reflector for Increased Output
- Accepts Bowens Mount Light Modifiers
- Curved, Handbrake-Locking Yoke with 360 Degree Rotation
- Dual Junior/Baby Pin (16mm / 28mm | 5/8″ / 1.125″)
- 6m Weatherproof Locking Neutrik Power Cable
- Built-in Lightning Clamp Quick Release Plate
- 4 Dimming Curves: Linear, Exponential, Log, S-Curve
- 8 Built-in Lighting FX: Paparazzi, Fireworks, Lightning, Faulty Bulb, TV, Pulsing, Strobe, & Explosion